Lido/Funchal Tourist One Bedroom Apartment, Funchal

Lido/Funchal Tourist One Bedroom Apartment

Rua da Casa Branca, Edifício Varandas do Lido, 47, 4º A, Funchal Show map

When would you like to stay in hotel Lido/Funchal Tourist One Bedroom Apartment?


Short description of Lido/Funchal Tourist One Bedroom Apartment

This 1-bedroom apartment features access to an outdoor swimming pool and is located in the Funchal area of Lido. The Lido/Funchal Tourist One Bedroom Apartment is a 12-minute drive away from the Funchal centre.

This apartment includes a living room with sofas and cable TV. The unit comes with an equipped kitchen, a private bathroom and a dining area.

Several local restaurants, serving traditional Madeira dishes, such as Bolo de Caco and Espetada Madeirense, are available within 400 metres of the apartment. The self-catering unit also provides guests with all the necessary utensils to prepare their own meals.

The Funchal centre is a 12-minute drive and features a number of local shops, cafés and bars. The famed São Vicente Caves are one of Madeira’s most famed attractions and are a 34-minute drive away. The Dolce Vita shopping centre features cinemas, shops and a food court, at a 6-minute drive from the apartment.

The Madeira International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the Lido/Funchal Tourist One Bedroom Apartment. Airport shuttle services are available, at a surcharge. The nearest bus stop is a mere 10 metres away.

Hotel facilities Lido/Funchal Tourist One Bedroom Apartment
  • Free parking
  • On-site parking
  • WiFi available in all areas
  • Internet services
  • WiFi
  • Free WiFi
Pools and wellness
  • Outdoor pool
  • Car hire
  • Shuttle service (surcharge)
  • Airport shuttle (surcharge)
Front-desk/reception area services
  • Private check-in/check-out
Common areas
  • Sun terrace
  • Family rooms
  • Lift
Hotel policies
Check In
  • 09:00
Check Out
  • 09:00 - 18:00
Credit Cards
Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount charged on the day of booking, must be paid by bank transfer. Lido/Funchal Tourist One Bedroom Apartment will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid, in cash, at the time of check in. Please note that the change of towels, linen and daily cleaning are responsibility of the guest.
Terms and conditions